2D and 3D coordinates for pupils
- ULSee face tracker can easily find human pupils and keep showing specific positions.
3D gaze direction
- Estimate the directions of sight according to the information synthesized with the head pose.
66 facial feature points in 2D and 3D
- Dynamically present the facial points which can frame the outline of face and establish the facial features.
Head pose, pitch, roll, and yaw
- Contain head rotations in three different direction, namely, pitch, roll and yaw, respectively. Rotation around the side-to-side axis is called pitch; rotation around the front-to-back axis is called roll; rotation around the vertical axis is called yaw.
Confidence value of facial point
- ULSee face tracker produces the confidence value of facial points separately, and intelligently assesses these data in good healthy condition in order to correct facial points continuously.
- Provide the capability of tracking multiple faces with a very low overhead comparing to single face tracker.